EU-Japan ICT Business Matching Event 2018
On Tuesday 8 May 2018, the EU-Japan Centre organised an "ICT Partnering Event" in Tokyo, Japan.
The ICT Business Matching (https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/ ) took place a day before the "Japan IT week Spring" fair, thus the European companies travelling to Japan were able to participate in both events to maximise business opportunities.
To register, go to: https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data Management
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Fintech / Asset Management Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine to Machine (M2M) communication
- Cyber security
- Embedded Technology
PARTNERING EVENT DETAILS
Participation in the brokerage event was free of charge for its participants. A well-established B2B partnering software allowed to search for potential partners online and request meetings up to 2 months before the event. Meetings were automatically scheduled by the software.
Bilingual (English and Japanese) staff support was available on-site.
AIMS AND BENEFITS OF THE PARTNERING EVENT
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- Establish relationships with potential EU and Japanese partners (trade and technology)
- Initiate collaboration between industry associations or cluster organisations
The Event was organised at the launch of new joint EU-Japan ICT calls for proposals under Horizon 2020, which opens opportunities for joint projects between European and Japanese partners.
Tokyo, Kasumigaseki Bldg. Plaza Hall
50-70 EU and Japanese companies and clusters/organisations
- 20 European companies and cluster organisations which visit Japan as part of the ICT mission organised by the EU-Japan Centre
- Some European companies and organisations
- Additional European companies which plan to attend the “Japan IT Week” or who are present in Japan during the above period.
- Japanese companies in the IT sector; exhibitors and visitors of “Japan IT Week”, member companies of Japanese Associations and Clusters
- Relevant partner organisations (EU and Japanese) involved in the event
ACCESS TO THE B2B ONLINE PLATFORM: https://ict-tokyo2018.b2match.io/
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - email@example.com - +81-3-6408-0281